NEW COVID PROTOCOL – 1st March 2022
As of the 1st of March, and restrictions being lifted, we are now opening our doors to allow clients and their pets back into the building. Please see below our current protocol.
- You MUST wear a mask before entering the building.
- Please use hand sanitiser where provided.
- If you do not wish to or are exempt from wearing a mask, please telephone on arrival, and you may wait in our garage or in your car and we can come out to you as we have been previously. We can provide masks if necessary.
- Please be aware that our waiting room is not very spacious, so please try to socially distance where possible, and if the waiting room is crowded then we ask that you please wait outside.
- ONE person may be present for a consultation with the vet, and we do politely request that you maintain social distancing in the consult room, and a nurse can hold your pet for the examination.